Read these pages to know abit more detailed about my life

Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

End of confinement, not!

So.... I ended my confinement early, 27days and I head out partying with hubby, started drinking cold water and now I face consequences of jelly tummy. I know I had too much cold drinks for 2 days and now I really regretted it :(
image
My mom told me that the confinement period are about 40-42 days. Just that after 28days you get to shower and wash your hair and head out for a walk. Well, I don't mind stuck at home but I seriously can't live wo drinking water or even cold drinks. Writing this post right now, I still got 5more days before I end my "confinement" but even after that I can only take a bit of cold drinks once awhile. Being very conscious of my body, I rather not risk anything. After all, I still need to wait for 2months before I can start exercising. Sigh. But looking at my princess growing up day by day makes my mood so much better. Even though it's tough and tiring, sometimes even frustrating, but she's just irresistibly cute!

I know right, my baby got big eyes kekeke.
image
image

And the look she gives when I wanna cut her nails...
Suspecting moma up to no good...
image

Sweety daddy loves sleeping with Eva
image

And Eva loves sleeping with daddy too... Maybe not, just that daddy got nice shoulders for her to sleep on...
image

The mouth she would make whenever she's hungry
image

Her new furry friend bought by daddy, chosen by mummy :D
image
A love hate relationship with buns
image

Bb shower cupcakes
image

Ootd for her first big day
image
First solo pic with princess
image

Us :D
image

Lastly, the latest picture of Eva
image

Have been really busy with princess ever since she was born. And now I really need to have more time management and get back my training momentum. :(
Till then! Xoxo