Read these pages to know abit more detailed about my life

Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hazy Hazy

Hate this hazy weather, causing me to have flu, sore throat, itchy eyes. The performance date for my students are getting nearer- 6 more days! I'm so excited and yet worrying for the little ones because you know.... you can never predict the mood of the little monsters! For the rest, I just hope they buck up and practice hard. I'm not asking too much from them, as this is the first time they pick up dancing and only go thru a training of 6months. As long they dont forget the steps, I think its good enough. ^^

Last Thursday, celebrated boyfie father Birthday;
Yes, the one standing at the centre with his sexy crop shirt is the lime light of the night.





As you know, Beer fest is making a hooha in Facebook. So I guess we shouldnt miss out this event!






Looking forward to the weekend! Till then....