Read these pages to know abit more detailed about my life

Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gatheringgggsss~

The stay over at MBS last month end up with just me, Adeline and Yan Yan staying over while the rest of the girls went back during late night. The 3 of us were sharing our horror bed time stories about Aliens, Ghosts, End of the world, Past life etc and I remember myself falling asleep after Adeline finish her story about a little boy who remembers his past life. I think you can check out the documentary in YouTube.


Adeline;

The next morning, BREAKFAST~

And this Hello Kitty ELMO from Yan Yan, Love it!!!

 Last month, I have been meeting up YY for lunch really often, now you know where the extra pounds came from.....


 Up next, we will be doing a duo Birthday celebration for our brothers this coming Saturday! A trip to USS HALLOWEEN EVENT on the 25th, and lastly, a dress up party on Sandy Birthday Celebration! WOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited.

 Ending this post with a picture of my dearest; the night at MUSTAFA.