Read these pages to know abit more detailed about my life

Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

3d2n BKK with San Jie

So.....I have been talking about our plans to BK with Kmz for like 2weeks ago and finally....its our day to fly! I think I'm over excited, yes I am. This is my first time going overseas with just my friend, my virgin given to Kmz! Hehe.












By the time we reached our hotel, its already night time. Yea, 3/4 of the day gone. So basically, we only got 1day to shop for our stuffs.






Went to the mall opposite our hotel for dinner and then an hour walk around the nearby night market.




Went back to our hotel and in less than 2 hours, we were both feeling hungry again!





And for both nights, we were crazily applying masks.....








Next morning, we went to Platinum mall and in less than 2hours, we were officially broke! Walked all the way to MBK even though we know we wont be able to shop anymore. 40min walk and we went all the way to MBK for KFC? Siao eh leh.




So, we had no choice but to return to our hotel, which means we walked about 4hours and the rest of the day were spent in the hotel. LOL. That's about it. Even though its a really short trip, I really enjoyed myself with Kmz accompany! Cant wait to go overseas again with my girlfriends... Shen Zhen (China), wait for me. I will visit you once I got the chance!



Xoxo.