Read these pages to know abit more detailed about my life

Translate

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cant wait for MARCH

Its like a long break during February, a feeling of conflict and discomfort surround me. I was hoping for more work so I can keep myself occupied.




Oh, this is something really sweet I did for my eldest sister Ling. I made her a Birthday card!
Super Ling;






And the poem goes like this...


S stands for sincerity, that your world is filled with

I stands for innocence, of your mind that makes you so rich

S stands for strong, that describe your heart best

T stands for talent, that makes you stand out from the rest

E stands for encouraging, just the way you always do

R stands for rare, and my dearest sister that's true.

Brought Ling to MBS because my gfs told me that the buffet dinner at Todai is very "Zai".

Birthday girl;


On a side note, I'm glad to say that my back's recovering... I don't know how long it will take but I really hope they will fully recover! I miss you poley! You are the coolest dance I ever learnt!



Give me one more month, and I will show you a really cool video..of me. Hehs.